True-Life GTA IV  Index du Forum
True-Life GTA IV
True-Life GTA

True-Life GTA IV  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Anna@2013: Extended E-dition ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    True-Life GTA IV Index du Forum -> Ban, Supression de compte -> Ban
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellcorne
True lifer

Masculin
Point(s): 169 933
Moyenne de points: 1 392,89

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Anna@2013: Extended E-dition Répondre en citant

Anna 2013: Extended Edition > bit.ly/1W6gohs

The..overall..story..is..still..shrouded..in..mystery,..but..the..added..insight..makes..it..somewhat..easier..to..understandRetrieved...11...October...2012It..tries..too..hard..to..be..scary..to..a..point..it's..almost..laughable..and..the..gimmicks..get..oldHowever,...unless...it...is...on...sale,...I...would...not...recommend...this...game.Rating:...6.4/10Recommend:...on...75%...sale...or...better...only...Read...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Ruby...Bliels...(...4.4...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...8...March...Three...separate...play...attempts,...three...separate...walkthroughs...followed...to...the...letter,...one...game...destroying...glitch...each...timeRead...More......Helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...Mr...Kitty...(...2.8...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...16...May...stay...away...from...this...game,...bad...from...start...to...bottom.Everything...from...graphics,...to...gameplay,...to...complexity...and...immersion,...this...feels...like...some...highschool...kids...created...a...project,...and...i'm...not...joking...here.A...waste...of...your...time...and...moneyIt..might..scratch..your..itch..if..youre..running..out..of..horror..games..to..play,..but..it..could..have..been..much,..much..betterIt..is..a..feast..to..the..ones..who..are..interested..in..the..lore,..but..I'd..advice..to..skip..this..game..for..the..casual..horror..game..player.If..we..are..to..be..straight..with..the..negative,..controls..do..suckMetacriticI...got...a...new...PC...recently,...so...I...wanted...to...try...to...run...it...againKnowing.the.original.local.folklore.might.help.with.understanding,.but.there.is.no.such.information.included.herePlease...expand...the...article...to...include...this...informationAnd.then.there's.the.inventory.itselfWhile..I..did..enjoy..some..of..the..puzzles,I..wanted..to..like..Anna,..and..to..a..degree..I..do,..but..I..feel..that..it..tried..too..hard..to..be..something..bigTheRecFan...Dec...4,...2015...9...Excellent...point...and...click...Horror...gameDue...to...the...earliness...of...me...getting...the...game,...I...am...writing...this...review...years...after...I...played...itYou.need.to.insert.the.CD.key.EACH.time.you.play.(f**K.you.kalypso.game).-.Lots.of.minor.dysfunctional.things.makes.the.gaming.experience.painful.and.frustratingBut...to...what...end?A...first...person...horror...game...set...almost...entirely...within...a...single,...modestly...sized...building,...players...are...tasked...with...solving...puzzles...to...both...progress...exploration...and...to...reveal...the...story...related...to...each...room...and/or...the...part...the...items...involved...in...each...puzzle...played...in...past...events#9..He...becomes...aware...that...the...house...is...haunted...after...seeing...several...strange...phenomenaHow.you.behave.(like.overreacting.to.something.scary).can.deplete.your.sanity,.and.if.it.reaches.zero,.you.are.knocked.out.and.kicked.out.of.the.house,.resulting.in.the.game's.least.desirable.ending.and.forcing.to.you.reload.one.of.your.manual.saves.to.continueYou...basically...go...pixel...hunting...to...grab...something...you...are...interested...in,...and...I...have...been...stuck...with...inventory...bugs...that...makes...it...impossible...to...go...through...your...documents...for...more...than...onceTheres.also.8.different.endings.to.the.game.depending.on.what.you.do.and.how.you.do.it,.so.this.is.one.of.those.games.that.make.you.want.to.play.over.and.over.againThere.are.new.things.in.the.Inventory.such.as.documents.you.can.read.and.a.journal.that.sums.things.up.nicelyThe.game.demanded.I.get.an.account.on.their.website,.which.was.annoyingBlogspotSHOP..BY..GENRE..Free..to..Play..Action..Adventure..Strategy..RPG..Indie..Massively..Multiplayer..Casual..Simulation..Racing..Sports..Accounting..Animation..&..Modeling..Audio..Production..Design..&..Illustration..Education..Photo..Editing..Software..Training..Utilities..Video..Production..Web..Publishing..Early..Access..ABOUT..STEAM..What..is..Steam?..Gifting..on..Steam..The..Steam..Community..ABOUT..VALVE..About..Valve..Business..Solutions..Steamworks..Jobs..HELP..Support..Forums..Stats..NEWS..FEEDS..Steam..News..Game..Releases..Daily..Deals....2016..Valve..CorporationWent..to..their..website,..and..there..is..nothing..about..this..game..on..itLike,...when...the...new...version...of...Lone...Survivor...comes...out,...I'm...hoping...that...they...have...that...option,...just...in...case...I...don't...like...the...new...stuffText..is..barely..readable,..controls..are..clumsy.For..me..it's..a..waste..of..moneyUnfortunately.for.gamers,.the.vague.story,.uninspired.puzzles.and.confined.environments.combine.to.prevent.it.from.reaching.its.mountainous.heights.of.potentialThere.are.quite.a.few.bugs.that.relate.to.lighting.in.the.current.release.of.the.extended.editionOvervulture...Nov...9,...2015...6...Its...really...a...mess,...but...a...very...pretty...mess...with...some...very...scary...moments f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    True-Life GTA IV Index du Forum -> Ban, Supression de compte -> Ban Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica